Tuesday 25 June 2013

Best Cardio For Weight Loss: A Shocking Case Study

Those that have read my work already know my position on the best cardio for weight loss question. To summarize I don’t believe cardio have any value if your goal is to lose body fat. It’s a waste of time and it may even make it more difficult for your body to burn fat efficiently. Heck; I don’t even think it’s healthy.
best cardio for weight loss
Best cardio for weight loss? Change your mind like Francesca and result like these can be yours!

Best cardio for weight loss shattered

In my report; “Aerobics – The big “fat” lie!” I have gone in to great details on this subject and have pulverized the idea that there is such a thing as best cardio for weight loss. If you still think cardio is best for weight loss I have disturbing news for you. If you haven’t read it you can download it here.
And to pile more wood into the fire, here is a case study that further enhances my believes on the best cardio for weight loss myth.
This is an excerpt of an interview with Francesca Hartman:
Francesca: When I first decided to lose the weight, I wasn’t knowledgeable in weightlifting; I spent the first year trying to lose weight using cardio machines.
I only lost 10 lbs.
The second and third year I implemented weight training into my program and lost an additional 40lbs. Don’t be scared to lift, it helps burn fat and builds muscle definition.
I lift heavy three times a week and light the next week I feel I am still feminine.
Trust me; if you’re scared of looking like Arnold you’ll see that coming long before it’s too late to change your routine!
Francesca: What, when and how to eat, and how to properly lift weights, this is truly the foundation for achieving your goal.
Francesca: I definitely would have sought the advice of a experienced nutritionist, bodybuilders and personal trainers right from the beginning.
I burnt a year not knowing how to achieve what I wanted.
Doing it right from the beginning would have currently put me where I want to be next year.
Q. What is the weirdest piece of advice you have heard in the gym?
A. Girls shouldn’t lift heavy. On my off season I lift very very heavy on my legs and glutes.
cardio for weight loss
Amazing!

Take home message on best cardio for weight loss

What is the take home message from Francesca about best cardio for weight loss? She didn’t start to lose weight until she implemented weight training into her routine. She overcame her fears that most women have of becoming bulky if they start lifting weights. Sadly, this is the vital pieces that keeps many women from achieving any kind of results and reach their goals.
She also would have taking advice from a professional right from the start. And so should you! Learn from someone who have done this many times – don’t try to figure this out on your own. You will lose valuable time, get frustrated and maybe you will give up all together.

Best cardio for weight loss summary

I hope this case study have opened your mind on the subject of the best cardio for weight loss. There is no best cardio for weight loss! Ditch the running, zumba, spinning and all the other crap that serves more as entertainment than result producing training and put your results on turbo as Francesca with heavy strength training and a solid diet.
© copyright fortiusfitness.com – best cardio for weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment